This course will explore how multimedia firms uses technology in creating the value of their innovations and how to maintain their profitability and success rates in today’s competitive world. This course will present the main strategic challenges in different media outlets and assess the policies and plans of multimedia firms. Participants will get a chance to work on a practical example of existing media companies facing difficulties in their media strategy.
- Understand the fundamentals of using social media to interact with clients and targeted customers
- Familiarize participants with up to date media outlets trends and updates
- Include social media network in the company’s action plan.
- Increase the frim’s online presence through effective use of social media content, including creative ideas and marketing campaigns on social media
- Develop an optimized and integrated social media strategy to increase profitability and the company’s outreach
- Marketing managers
- Media professionals
- Anyone interested in social media
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes